The slicer is an easy-to-use, handy tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands. It comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a straight blade. A storage compartment beneath the frame stores two blades and the third blade comes already in place.
Paderno Spiral Vegetable Specification :
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-inch spacing, 1/4-inch spacing, and straight blade for ribbon cuts
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Three stainless steel blades:
- Shredder: creates long, spaghetti-like spiral strands
- Chipper: creates long, thick spiral strands
- Straight: creates long, ribbon-like strands
- Use with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more
- Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
- Integrated storage compartment holds extra blades
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary
Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer Price
Paderno spiral vegetable price update always, now with discount price and free shipping to, check it today.
Three Blades for VersatilityThe shredder blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands. The chipper blade measures 1/4", or 5mm, in thickness and produces long, thick spiral strands. The flat blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, and produces long ribbon-like strands.
Simple to UseThe slicer is very simple to use. Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner. (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side.) Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand.
Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10" long and 7" thick, and must be at least 1/2" thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries or use the straight blade for sweet potato chips!
This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher. The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly. Note that the two blades can be stored in the storage compartment and the third blade can remain in place.